WebTV Keyboard Shortcuts
- While over a text box, this will activate your cursor, letting you write.
- Will take you out of most pop-up boxes.
- Will take you to the next link and if it is a text will activate your cursor.
SHIFT + Tab
- Will take you to the previous link and if it is a text box will activate
CMD + CTRL
- When your highlight box is over a link, this will display the URL of the
link in the status bar.
CTRL + M
- Follow a hyperlink.
CMD + R
- This will Reload the current page.
CMD + F
- This will bring up the FIND box.
CMD + G
- After entering something in the FIND box once, this will let you search
for the next occurrence of that string.
CMD + B
- This will let you look backwards for the next occurrence of that string.
CMD + Options
- Will bring up the Advanced Options if you have not already set your box
to do so automatically.
CMD + Power
- This will disconnect your box without turning it off.
CMD + Scroll Up
- Will take you to the top of the current page.
CMD + Scroll Down
- Will take you to the bottom of the current page.
CMD + Delete
- Will delete all of the text in the line you are presently on.
CMD + <
- Will take you to the left side of any line of text you are currently writing.
CMD + >
- Will take you to the right of any line of text you are currently writing.
CMD + Any letter (while in a select box)
- Will automatically scroll down the list of items to those beginning with
CMD + P (only when the printer adaptor is connected)
- Will bring up the printing Options Window.
CMD + W (only for WebTV plus)
- Will bring up the TV PIP.
ALT + Most letter and number keys.
- Allows you to type special characters.
ALT + Shift + Most letter or number keys.
- Allows you to type from another set of special characters.